Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HAF Artisit Kitzbitz Glass, Jolene Wolfe





Another of our fine Handmade Artists team members is glass artist Jolene Wolfe, of Kitzbitz Art Glass. Jolene lives and works in the UK, and is fabulous at what she does. As well as designing her own beads, she also teaches lampworking, and sells supplies to make them in her various shops. I hope I have enticed you with the photos above to check out Jolene's blog at http://www.kitzbitzartglass.blogspot.com/. Sorry, I couldn't get the hyperlink to work for me this time. She also has some fabulous examples of her work for sale in her Etsy and Artfire shops, see her blog for links to those. Jolene also has some gorgeous pictures of her work on Flicker, acccessible again through her blog. I strongly advise you to treat yourself to some eye candy, as these are some of the finest lampworked beads I have ever seen!

11 comments: